What is it?
Post-consumer recycled glass is crushed, cleaned, and sized, creating an angular, aggressive, and lightweight abrasive. Crushed Glass abrasive can be created in many grades to be used on projects ranging from work on delicate substrates to heavy industrial applications.
How does it work?
Great for thick, softer coatings because it is a lighter weight abrasive. It does not "bounce" back off the surface. It cuts it like a knife. Aggressive enough to cut through corrosion and tough contaminants.
- Lightweight: creates a low profile on the surface.
- Powerful: angular shape cuts through rust, paint, and oil.
- Non-metallic: won’t contaminate your surface.
- Environmentally friendly: chemically inert, non-hazardous, and non-toxic, so it can be blasted around water.
- Excellent visibility and productivity: with translucence of glass.
- Produces a natural, whiter metal finish.
- Cost–effective: aggressive and highly effective, with low consumption.
- Clean finish: leaves no residue, discoloration, or odor.
- Corrosion, Tougher Coatings, and Heavy Rust Removal
- Surface Prep for Coating Adhesion
- Plastics and Fiberglass Cleaning
- Paint and Scale Contaminants
- Automotive Refinishing
- Bridges, Pipeline, Tanks, and Steel Construction Cleaning
- Industrial Maintenance
- Concrete, Brick, Stone, and Masonry Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal